Monday, October 1, 2007

Hmmm

Well, Term2 started. Meet with friends again, got a few hugs well they miss me haha.
I have this crazy for pool now, haha just killed John and chester, but its by luck only thanks to jia loong for teaching me how to play.

I dont really wanna talk bout this topic anymore,but blog is a place where u can express your feelings freely, I been feeling awful lonely, ever since that week. Every nite, this is the truth. I been dreaming of her, well we were in the beach with her friends and mine, but i keep trying to talk to her, she couldn't listen. Well, i been praying bout this things to stop somehow it keeps coming back. I'm quite down now,I keep thinking when i walk on the beach, go to a mall, watch movie I would had to sit alone i mean with my friends but feel lonely. I given up everything and left it few days ago, and i actually stopped loving her. But now, tears just come as I keep on... keep on...Realize i haven let go of everything. I"ll be ok, i usually can dump this feelings fast,but its not happening to me this time. One thing i really cant believe is, while i was with her, there was like no changes in the environment in college, though ppl know its been hard and sad for me, nth much changed ITs feels awkward.

Hmmm,Well back to college stuff Accounts sux! i hate it. MAde lots of jokes, many is lame. Have great time laughing like an Ass. I would like to know, If anybody would to love me, how would you like to have the relationship?? Plz leave comments on the tag board, this is more like a discussion to me. I have people who loved me and now hates me, Its not bout lee en its some one else, hmmm, i wonder. Anyway i'm off now to dinner adious!

0 comments: