Sunday, October 7, 2007

Today, during church i was actually having bad headache. Maybe not enough of rest. And I cant believe i cant stop thinking about My break up, what i been through I mean this stuff not suppose to come to my mind edi, It should be washed off. =(
Sigh, Really wish time can fly backwards. Tomorrow i'm commie for Eve, senior in culinary arts, edmond julian simon as well would be there. Dunno who else but its gonna be a surprise if i see whole of DC28 group 1 there haha.
Didn't go for evening service,Having bad headache. I just close my eyes on the bed and feel asleep. Haha felicia, ur rite I menangpun desperado haha. Well, the pain is still there and i dunno how to aid it, maybe finding new GF or just stay loyal and wait for things to happen. This matter all i really dunno how to deal with it, People even my self can easily say " Let go, just let go" But in reality letting go isn't easy, letting something go does not just give in without a fight. I still love her, yes i do no matter what the hell u guys tell me what she is, how she is or w/e i dont care! Maybe i'm stupid/dumb/idiot to keep falling for her, i dont care man. Its my life i choose who i want to love and care for.

I found CS bots!! weee feel so happy lolz. finally can shot something!! die bots die!!
actually i got no idea wat to type edi, whether to write a message or go sleep.
Lee en Girl, my heart is open for u anyday. =) your Ex bf sitting here in front of the computer ready to help u at any time =) just ask and it will be done depending on the situation.

Hmmm i think i said too much, i write sooo much bout u lee en, during our relationship and now after i still write about u. Dunno why maybe i got no topic to write in my blog *slaps head* stupidity XD

Anyway good nite everybody who ever who read this

2 comments:

Jas said...

hmmm...i know how u must be feeling...me going through the same phase...but i do agree with u that love is love no matter what...take care god bless..

Unknown said...

well ok...it's never easy to "let go" it's easy to say but hard 2 do it! well juz stay strong =)
headach? hmm...u need 2 rest more and dun stress or be too sad. tats all cuz im usually having headach.