Thursday, October 4, 2007

*poke Poke*

Hmmm, poke poke. Ok today class wasn't sooo boring at least Mr.adrian was Good haha. Wooo!! go moral.
I saw Ian walking passed by me, and he hit me lolz. Saw my senior at Pool, dam scared to talk to her becoz i stole her pool table! senior so sorry^.^

Tomorrow is gonna a tiring day, we are gonna work in the kitchen for service. I hope can remember the steps and make delicious food haha. Anyway i'm gonna take pic of the class bringing my cam inside! dont care bring lolz!!!

I miss u!! Yes u!! miss u soo darn much. ^.^ Glad ur happy

Ashley tisdale *Drolls alot* Just look at her!!!!!!





Look at that smile look at the pose sooo WOW! *drolls* ashley! almost like my name Asher.
Asher ashley asher ashley!!! see our name match. hehe

Hmmm ASHLEY!! lolz, aww great smile! lolz
Currently doing: blogging msn and hearing elliott yamin: wait for you
I really like elliot yamin's song, ongs have lots of message to it,by the lyrics slowly listen there is a message in every song, So lee en! if ur reading baby i will wait for u

Well, I dunno wat to say edi. But really hope you would come back to my arms again. Sigh, Asher !! stop being emo, sorry i am.

Well got to go now tata!

0 comments: