Saturday, October 6, 2007

Back

First! : Now i dunno why i still love u, everytime i just see u, I know i feel that feeling of love. Its edi over for us i know, but how i wish we could get back but not gonna happen rite?? Now i wish i could stop loving u, but i cant i try soo hard but i still cant let go of that darn feeling. Sorry u were in the bad mood, i wanted to talk to u, suppose to tell u something. U had bad mood, I was only trying to help, do dont blame me if i say wrong thing, coz i dunno why ur angry. All this time u neva tell me anything, so dont expect i would know ok.

Second: just came back from AIM reU dinner, wAaaaa syock man the porridge steam boat. Eat till so full! John yee!! u arr, Food Lover but dunno how to see Food XD *wink wink* aim ppl i'm sure u know wat i'm talkin about hahah. Crack egg also @.@" Lolz

Third: I DONATED BLOOD, I'm like so proud of my self rite now, its my first time some more!! i thought it was gonna hurt real bad! but no it din, lol even they poke with the needle also no pain.... IMMUNE man!! haha no laaa,coz in college chop veggy meat all cut finger many times, soo cant feel the small pain lolz.

Anyway i'm off now, Lee en sorry if i offended u ok?? i Just want to care for u. Sorry

0 comments: