Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday

Nick chew happy birthday dumb dumb XD!

Hmm, my life is now getting back to normal so thats good. I still miss her alot, watching all those couples in college make me soo jealous haha, Even my Best fren was like teasing me by kissing his gf infront of my. I was like Wat the hell man, i know laa lolz. No comment but *cough cough* cant say name, u sux at kissing. no not u lee en, my best fren haha. Some more through webcam wor....i'm sure when he go off9 , G G ! dunno wat they gonna do lolz.

Hmmm Eve, haha smiled at me today so i guess, she's ok and thats good. Eerrr problems, many moral project, geo project, bahh and many more haha.

Hmm, i guess single is ok la. though i was single for like 3 years then cpl with her, I'm still thinking back of the days we were together. Cried bout it, tears just come out. Hey i'm a korean ok, we cry alot! XD neva see those korean show meh. hahah. well All i wan is to see u happy and continue loving u though ur no longer there, Well i'm such a simple guy Neva ask for alot. ^^ So yeah miss the old Sweet days. *cough cough*

Hmm, thank u derrick for sending me home today, its raining even now While i'm typing its raining. And i dont like politics in college, but no choice have to live with it. Oh and i dunno why my pool so called "PRO SKILLS" karat edi. Sigh soooooo sad! lolz

Well got nothing much to do now, I guess i go Cs or something.

Laterz

0 comments: