Friday, October 26, 2007

Sighz

Dunno what to do, so seinz... Later goin youth, Then got choir then come home. Ermm
I feel very very emo lately, lots of stress, anger, sadness many more. I just wanna sit down and cut my self up, i think even if i am bleeding rite now i cant feel the pain, coz so much pain has been let out this month and last month, I really been super sad since like 4ever. I think i'm living in hell rite now rather than earth. Sigh many things goin on, many many lots of negativity is thrown towards me, Sigh slowly eating me up.

I hate face book, stupid mail spamming, keep spamming me stupid notification. And so many things dam actually boring dunno why people enjoy it, sigh.!! hate so many things rite now. Yesterday damn stressful in restaurant. many mistakes many error, many shouting also! beh did i choose the correct course or not, i choose cooking not serving in stupid restaurant
that is hotel management side dammit!! I wanna explode!! and kill something!

Hate everything sigh, hate!

0 comments: