Monday, October 15, 2007

Sick and down

*cough cough cough* * achuu achuu achuu*

DAmn laa, i damn sick edi. Sigh

I found out something bout me. Even though i'm happy or something, i'm actually really sad. Sad that why this things is happening? cant i have a better life? I mean, i want a new phone i wan a laptop of my own, so i dont need to suffer with this crappy 3com wireless shit. Sometimes i wish i have lots of money, though i cant buy happiness i can buy stuff to make my self happy. Sigh , but god gave me a purpose to live this life, so i have to face everyday a new challenge with a big heart.

Somebody called my house? stupid la my maid dunno how to ask for name... now i finding for who called me, but dunno where to start. Sigh

Good charlote- dance floor anthem well i keep hearing this song, i think i memorize the lyrics edi, i really like it. I feel like thats the song of my current mood, current status. Sigh. * cough cough*

Simon happy Birthday! haha.


Emmm just ignore this part people. I got new pic of my self" syock sendiri moment" taken from Julian's phone lolz. ty Julian

Well thats all good nite. *achuuu*

0 comments: