Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Somebody wrote this poem for me

I hold my banner high as the flames lick at my dress and i wait 2 burn alive

tiny marks from threads of lost love ache with sorrow and pain, hurting me more than i dare b hurt again

i sit upon a stone chair and watch the distant rain

wishing my heart was like that cold and hard, but it will never be the same

It was shattered you see, though it had been fragile for a while

its how i came to be here, its how i came to realise

need no-one want nothing and u wont feel these flames

for they are the emotions and the memories that refuse to be forgotten

the slips of thought that keep you awake

they fuel the furnace of hatred, bitterness and lost faith

oh how am i to forget you when u changed my life so much

and you leave me in this living hell with no-one to hold

you say u would b ther 4 me but when the going gets rough ur gone

and ul always be ther but u delete me from ur frnd list

make up ur mind find ur path as mine has now been taken

my final words are these though i hope they are forever engraved in your memory

never treat sum1 as u treated me then leave them in the cold

one day sum1 strong will fight back and bring you to your knees

goodbye my old aqcuintence, u wise man and u fool

eternity is along time but forever i wish you adure

0 comments: