Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Confession

Ok, today I'm confess everything.
Yes, I want her back so badly till i cant sleep everynite just thiking bout her.
No,i'm not gay.
Yes, i think i'm sensitive
No, I love being with people around.
Yes, i hate lonely-ness
No, i dont study
Yes, doin is better than writing for me
No, i cant drive yet
Yes,i miss being a couple
No, i wont find other Gf than her.
Yes, i will continue MY life.
No, i Dislike some of my friends but not all
Yes, i would help the ppl back if they help me, and i will help as much as i can for them
No,i'm not a rich guy
Yes, I'm simple

I want to spill it out, i cant tahan being alone. I know i have friends,family,love one i really cant. I have the same dream again,this time i din wake up at the white flash. The dream continue and i think its a vision from God above. And not gonna tell it coz its personal, it involves many life me,hers,church,college and friends. I think its a sign from God, but i'm gonna slowly fulfill it.

One of my old fren during prim school called me earlier in the bus, he told me he got a GF asked me whether i can bring my gf out together with his. Sadly i told him i'm single now, he says" well asher it sux sometimes u know, but keep loving that person, and if that person really loved u once, she will come back to u." I"m not sure bout this words he says, yes i want her back but i guess i can neva make her to Love me again, I dunno why i just feel that she is going to be gone forever. I really wish,breaking up is something just quiet and silent so nobody would comment or disturb bout it.
And finally

YES I AM SCARED TO BE SINGLE AND ALONE.!

-I'm out now,bye!-

0 comments: