Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sigh

Kinda Feel left out, today lunch not invited. Kinda lonely so i went library and emo there while reading book.
My blogspot something wrong, i cant change the color and align to center. Sigh, today is not my day. During Bus ride back home, i keep thinking of her. =(
I dont want to, but the things we done together keeps flashing in my mind, kinda sux Coz it slowly kills the inside of me.

Ms.nancy u sux! i hate u ur class is so damn boring, plz la dunno how to teach dont teach plz!!
At least adrian's class was great, guess the first day i tot he was boring and sucked but his a superb lecturer. We are doin HIV/AIDS awareness assignment . Alvin came up with the plan *not gonna tell*

Ermm,came back Kena firing from mom and dad left and right, coz apparently another kid was kidnap. So here comes the concern and start scolding for dunno wat hell reason. Now nothing much to do, chatting with laine, and wei chin and andy. Guess tmrw is gonna be really stressful first service in restaurant, sigh now many fridays is like holiday so all gonna replace class on saturday so sucky!!! yuck! hate it...Sigh
So yeah today is so not my day!!

0 comments: