Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grrr

Rumors rumors rumors. First of all i'm not hiting on anybody ok. After wat happened last month, no way. Like in the song good charlote-dance floor anthem i dont wan be in luv. that is me now, If u think i'm hitting on people now, u people are so wrong this is me. I do wat i do, i know where is my limit and when to stop ok. So know me more then u know how i do so.

Pam, wat the hell was wrong with u, one second ur pissed with me then try to calm me and say u still merajuk. I tell u, u dont simply pissed me off or i will be ur worst nitemare. Think i wat, yes maybe i am soft, i care for ppl and many more. But hell no, if anyone pissed me off i tell u thats the end. Making it straight here so dont think i'm easy.

ONE more thing to all stupid annonymous ppl out there, why the hell u all so scared??? wat do u hav to lose if u tell me who u are, if ur not even related to me plz la, dont simply talk. Want to annonymous. specially that stranger telling me i'm not a man?? wTF WTF WTF??? u hide ur name for wat, ur the chicken dont even wan tell who u are scared is it.. come la

Waste my time being angry, anyway today. Pastry class, started off with stupid fight with pam, warn u arr pam then made breads creme puff choc paste.. Good la taste good XD
Edmond kesian kena accident. lucky din panic, first time liau. edmond jia you! then we went cc
i was killing and dying so..yeah ying and yang seimband lolz.

Ermmm got nth else to say, so yeah thats it.

0 comments: