Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dont make me angry

Ok! first of all i really wanna put this out LOUD!
Vincent, bro i know u been helping me since before ok, and after my break up. Yes thank u soooo much for cheering me up, telling me wat to do, so i thank u and ur Baby. Ok but 1 thing is 1 thing man, u dunno me. Yes i might be a Coward i might say things, i was angry at her, and i was sad and i was sorry for her BUT DUDE! get a grip, If u know me as well you would understand how i feel man, serious after ur sms today, i feel that Gosh i hav a bro who looked up for me and now his calling me a coward, WTF. Ps.steven sry i swear anyway, WTF vincent i always look up to u and i trusted u, now this is how u think about me, yes maybe i'm not mature in thinking yet, i got to admit i'm still childish, u can soo ask ppl around ok! Gosh, And i swear to God If u come anywhere close between me,lee en or w/e i will start a fight with u, mark my words vince, Now i feel sorry to lose a Fren a bro to me. ish!

Anyway, today Was in a cheerful mode till somebody have to spoil it during lunch time in midvalley with simon jialoong and eer one more dude. Yeah i went to mid valley today, watch movie and eat XD fooood~~~~ yummm
On the way back, i took ktm to central. The amount of people there in the train was like too many, reached central goin out of the train this elderly man reached in to my pocket and somehow was trying to pick pocket my phone, thank God for alertness i saw his hands i grab back my phone and i elbowed him, he was rite behind me so i talked loud " HEY! ANE U WANT MY PHONE SO BADLY IS IT TAKE IT OUT SIDE THE TRAIN LA, WHY HERE WHY TRY SO HARD IN HERE", he kept quiet and ppl was like looking giving him the stare. Went out of the train i wanted to catch him and report him, apparently opposite side train arrived so gam! he ran inside then Poof dunno go where, sigh Nvm la 4giv him idiot desperado. At parade i waited for bus and its like 6.55
then prayers came, the funny thing is ppl want to get onto the bus "rapid KL" *cough cough*
Haha the bus driver arrived he showed the hand stop sign, telling ppl dont come in, he put on the hazed light came down the bus, lock the bus and go eat... XD about 3rapid kl did the same thing on the opposite side, lolz. Then there was so many ppl everybody was talkin about the bus drivers, i heard this conversation "aunties" lolz, lei tai, yi kar bus driving ting yan wor, hei thei emm sake tapau meh, hei tei suma te so lo." i was like laughin lolz..
Well thats all la, not happy now, i hope she is ok..sighz

0 comments: