Sunday, September 23, 2007

Worst day of my Life

I'm heart broken, But lesson in life when you need to let go
Its best to let go early before it get worst.
It is worst for me now, I'm not ready for break up.
Today 23 sept 2007, for 5months 19days Ended up. I'm actually in tears rite now.
I cant believe people can move on so easily.
If u love somebody at the starting, How ever you can stop loving that person
Even though he/she is like annoying or got some problems. Its not possible
Like i said, when u love someone ITS your choice to Love, when u choose that Its your duty
TO commit, to sacrifice, to do w/e it takes to build up and strengthen the Relationship
I still feel it was a waste. Well, sorry for the first few hours, i was really
angry, sad and felt like giving up everything rather than letting u go.
I want to be selfish, i dont think i ever was, Today you hurt me the most and
now its a scar in my life. I will never be the same again, i would never be the Asher who is funny,who cares for people. I dont think i could ever be that anymore, Since u left
now there is a Big hole in my heart. My heart is now empty, all the joy, happiness
everything has left me together with you. I can let u go, but letting the feeling bout you go,
its impossible, that feelings is already nailed to my heart. I cant remove it, nobody can.
I'm now alone, feel so lonely. I just wan you back,but knowing you
I cant get you back and that hurts me so much. Cant stop thinking bout you, the words you send to me, the sms the words you say when i call you earlier, Its gonna haunt me when i sleep, its gonna slowly devouver me. Slowly tearing me apart, till there is no more me. I choose to love you, and I thought i can
Change you, Now i know the only person who can change you, the way you are Its the only person who can be with you. I'm no good, i sucked at becoming somebody's BF, but I try my very best to do the best i can,and it still din work. I made my choice, I created the dream, I prayed over it and now, Its broken to pieces. I planned a date for us, I always wanted a date with you as Bf and Gf, till today it didn't come. I planned a whole day trip, Morning have breakfast at mamak, then go to the beach maybe PD. Have lunch there come back to KL.
Go Sunway pyramid, take you ice skating, eat ice cream, window shopping. Then have a Nice dinner together, then catch a movie. But now, i couldn't make this date to real. Though i so badly wanted, you cant and i understand and accepted it.
You want to know the truth, All this while I was hurt, you never felt it. Everytime i see you, i wish i can know u more, talk to u more be with you more time. I always felt in our relationship there is something missing, I know its different than many normal relationship. But goin through it with u, it took all my hurt and pain away, lookin at u just makes me foget bout the pain.
Now, your gone *pooof* no more, All the pain,all the scars i
ts gonna haunt me. I know i let u go just now with a smile. When vince called me and told me, I realize I was like played, used just for the fun of it, I feel really like someone whom is been punked. I quote from ur blog "i want a relationship that doesn't end up throwing me away like a clothe when its dirty, you just throw it one side" Remember u said that, now looks who throwing who away. I realize i'm a sensitive person as well, i know that. That is what makes me Asher. I always accept for who you are, but now, i cant. Now 'im back in tears, its gonna be tears for a long long time, everytime we gonna look at each other, its going to hurt me so much. I always and only wanted you to know how i felt,wanting you to know who i am. I told u my life secret, now i feel that i only used that so you could still love me and not break. Everything I said and do which try to keep our relationship goin is just poured down the drain. Now i'm not trying to cry over spilled milk.
The feeling towards you will never die, you have my words I will still say to death then only we are tore apart. As long as i'm alive, I'm still gonna love u, care for u and protect you, even If we meet our Beloved in the future get married with family. I will still Love,care and protect you no matter what. Like i said, my feelings towards u is already nailed to my heart, cant be remove.Always will be there. now when i see this picture, I will always remember what we been though the moments of fun happy joyful sadness tough time we been through in this relationship. Wong Lee en, I'm asher will always be Asher who loves u. And i will never stop never ever will stop Loving u and love God my frends and family. I'll be waiting if u or will not come back to me, i will wait till the day comes! Only you can change me, no other.


Though its BLur, I will still remember the way we smile, the way we hold each other, the way we kiss. Can never be forgotten. I'll miss everything we ever did. Going to miss it. *sobs*
Bye Lee en, you take care now. I love u Always.




0 comments: