Monday, September 10, 2007

Random

Well, actually my last post suppose to have lots of stuff, Sorry i was emo. Had lots to say.
Anyway today is monday, so i had to go to work. AMcorp now kinda sux, not many customer . Today i only like open 2 bills and i work like 11am? till like 8pm. Sighz, Got home. ate dinner, sms lee en, simon called played computer. Oh study for exams!

Gosh its exam weeks, then i will have my term break, anybody wanna go out? end of this month is my term break. Anyway, uncle peter send me jokes all the time, i guess , well its not prorate but what the heck, i will share it to the world lolz...anyway it is a joke rite?

Here it goes:

in Australia,
A woman was
Admitted to hospital
after purportedly
having phone sex.
Doctors removed 2
Nokia,1erricson,
3motorola
and a Samsung.
But no Siemen was found


Well, yeah, for those who get it keep it to ur self hehe.
Well anyway, there lots of stuff stil goin on in my head, i'm very stressed out. well problem is always problem, Just waiting for my storm to over and catch my rainbow.
Anyway i'm gonna sleep now. Nite people!

0 comments: