Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dunno how to express this!

I'm happy, i got my smile i got everything back.
First of all, thank u Darren. U know u are wise, thank u People who was there for me.
Thank u for those who cared for me. Thank u lee En for smiling back at me. I really needed that.
U silly girl, I really miss u so much. And i know that u can see it. ^^
Lee en, no doubt I still luv u. Every time i see u, i just cant stop Falling in luv with u more and more even though wat has just happened.

Remember some time ago, When we were down i told u this "Dear we choose to love ea other"
I guess i now know my own words, and Its our choice for who we are now, its not ur fault neither its mine, coz this is the choice we made, and i guess we have to accept things the way they are now.
Am i rite?? do u agree with me?
I guess I realize what is love now, Its not a must to be with that Special person and together called love, ITS NOT Love is a feelings, no i dont think so. Love is something greater which cant be express, and i guess You can love that somebody eventhough not together or in a far distance, ITs because you choose. And i know I choose to Love u, and i'm gonna keep it, even tough after sometime it would fade, But guess wat silly girl I'm madly deeply in luv with u, and now all i want is to, see ur smile, see u happy, see u living ur everyday life, and that keeps me
happy and keep going on. I'm now the happiest person in the world, and u know why, its because i meet a Very Special person, which is you^^
Thank u.
And for everybody info, we are not together. so no confusion XD
THANK U EVERYBODY THANK U =)

Anyway just came back from Ben ong's moon cake CCSM party XD though there was like Ca ppl here :P

Ok the truth its stuffy, but its really really fun^^ I guess i'm goin mid valley tmrw, with the gang XD college gang. i din eat mooncake just now tough din hav the Feel for mooncake XD
*puppy eyes* the Butter chicken was like *rolls eyes* WOW!
hahah damn its delicious^^ i can taste milk,butter,curry leaf and i think salt since its salty.
Really enjoyed the fellowship, though i was kinda bit angry at first but soon i realize^^ so I'M NOW EMO FREE no more sad no more angry, all neutral and got back my smiling me^^ so happy!!!!!

mmmm I stole chicken, looks ugly actually but yumm!!!!

Thats all good nite^^

0 comments: