Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy? Sad? Jealous? I'm confuse

Sighz...its 6.23am cant really sleep...lots of emotion running through me...i dunno why,i can be suddenly happy then suddenly sad then can be something else...sighz I'm so confuse. Actually i'm not angry jealous or sad of anything, Its just that, i'm confuse... Dear, i think and i know that i hurt u, sorry yah... but one thing u say is true..both of us always say sorry lots of time we say sorry. I say my sorry its because i dont wan any misunderstanding, i say sorry because, i dont wan anything to happen between us, I say sorry because I want to keep our relationship going rather than ending it, U mean alot to me and I'll cherish every moment i spend with you..Sorry if i say or do wrong you know me right I always say the wrong word at the wrong time..i Hope you can understand dear.

Anyway yesterday is Tuesday had my first assessment in ICT lab 1. It's some web designing stuff by using Mic.Front page. I actually heard he said very bad, but edmond next to me said that the lect said i Did very good..lolz my ears something wrong cannot hear properly edi sighz...Anyway my 4th anniversary is coming soon..and i really feel like getting something for Her, sigh no money hahaha even top up so hard... office la!! dont wan pay me... no more allowence somemore..spend all my money edi and gave to church oso :P at least i'm half bad and half good. I meet clarissa and lily they were sitting by the table. clarissa haha, she cute[sorry darling :P] attitude...so farnie wan lolz..i tell u, charles is like !!! get me !!! clarissa ran up to charles and said and do "let me tie ur tie" then she tied his tie...by the look on charles facE!! either HORNY giler or BLUSHING LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS! lolz hahah... Simon told me sze min got bf edi coz he say something :S ...so fast with derric or darric dunno how to spell his name lolz.. sorry derric/darric its only like 3rd week in college and dunno about people but what can i say Love is blind :)

Anyway i got to prepare now...class starts at 11 and i need to leave the house about 9,30am if not no bus and i'll be late for class...sighz... ok la later in the night i'll pose again

-tata-

0 comments: