Sunday, July 29, 2007

Day of relief...

Though i was and still sick...I made it to church...seek God Saw church friends and...saw darling..^^ after see her...felt like fireworks =D come on la..2weeks never see her, I Felt so lonely. Anyway today is Sunday..didn't do anything much...except yesterday...I did BBQ, its for my Boss..mom's partner the guy who pays me..haha..

Well i Finally learn how to use my photo shop properly...see what i did to a few pic..which was taken...


As i was saying..i only did this cause..i'm really bored..sighz can't play any onlinegames...dunno my wireless settings made my internet Dc when ever a game is played..so sucky rite..Those are the pic,demo only... So if need me photoshop ask me i can do it for u ^^

Well i got to go now...pray then sleep tomorrow got work..sighz..nite nite

Ps: love u darling..hope ur concert goes well tonight..^^ love u always

0 comments: