Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!

GUESS WAT~!!!~!~!~!~

i got my chef clothes today hahaha... here is some picture of it

And all my Kitchen Set!!!
Lolz, it was fun Head chef Bala is gonna teach us for 3Weeks including today. Damn i got that injection today...not pain at all but after about 1hour waa...hand feel so cold and like no strength . haha after i got inject, i acted like its so pain, and pretended to faint hahaha. Anyway...i miss u la dear, Kinda scared and worried and i am really afraid to lose u.. But We have to go through it rite...some day. Well...days hav to go on rite... ???

Aiya...after this injection now my arm hurts,and i'm feeling dizzy...Specially using this green color makes me wanna puke. Anyway i think i would go and rest now...Sighz...I'm still having this worry-ness mind..i'm so AFRAID and WORRIED...Really i am.. :( Chouz i need rest..
bye

0 comments: