Monday, July 30, 2007

Sighz

I dont think i wanna say much today...I'm just stressed up..I dunno why..I just feel emo.

EMO~EMO
~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO

~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO


~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO~EMO


Yeah i'm so emo today!! Arghh..i hate my self today :(

I dunno why, i just feel so jealous , i feel so angry , i feel like I"m gonna lose everything. I dont wanna say who , its just some point of view...Sighz i hope it change..I"m losing control , i just want to cry...maybe just Knock my self out...drink beer ,alcohol or something...MAn...seriously i dunno whats is wrong with me. Sighz.. I just hope i dont be like this anymore..it really Breaks my heart, to think of things that are so negative...sighz i wish somebody could just cheer me up, I wish the phone call could be u, SIGHZ... Sorry guys and girls who read today's post.. i just hate my self rite now.. i dunno why, ok i just do!.. feel like all alone in this world... Just alone :(

:(

0 comments: