Saturday, July 14, 2007

The day Which made me think.

Actually, today i kinda emo. Well first of all, I wont get to see Lee en = ( Sighz i cannot tahan la, 2weeks without lee en...Sighz, missing her day and night. Lee en, i just wanna wrap you in my arms for even 5minutes right now. Anyway went through today like no problem la.
Driving sux, today i tried to drive with my shoes on, i cant control the clutch and the accelerator properly so I had to drive bear foot again. I kinda realize that I am a very lonely person in church, i feel so anti social, I felt like no body would come and like " Hey Asher hows everything man" I mean, yeah but I was just sitting all alone till Hansel and Shannon came about 2:10pm. I saw Betty, yeah she got her own problems as well, i stayed up till like 12.45am talking to her yesterday night.

Well then I went for youth choir, need to sing for tomorrow. Sighz i got scolding from my parents, saying this and that about how troublesome I am for asking them to send me to church and this and that. I know la, my family not so rich people cannot effort many stuff. Okay guys and girls this is the truth okay. I'm consider a poor guy, I cant buy my own phone, get a car, this and that... even i get something also, example my current phone sony ericsson T610 it's been passed down to me...ok i dont wanna talk about it anymore..!!

now for my blog title. While my parents was lecturing me, kept talking about my studies in oversea, money bigger , you know the advantages at oversea. I was thinking, if I were to go oversea and do my studies there and maybe I plan to move over. I was thinking about my relationship with Lee en. Sighz i really want to be with her for the rest of my life, I'm having doubts about the future = ( I mean i really love her, and I wanna be there for her and i wan her be there for me. Sighz... i'm in a Emo state currently, Sighz maybe today is a bad day for me.. i'm just feeling so down... = ( Somethings i wish for..doesn't come... maybe i hope and pray tomorrow will be a better day..[ i don't want this to spoil my relationship] [its just my thoughts]

Last words: 1# lee en, i love u to the end of my life
2# hoping and wishing and praying
3# Felt lonely today

nitez

0 comments: