Friday, July 13, 2007

Day of Hope, Joy and new friendship begins~~

Well today i'm back early from college, Well I came early..saw Simon hahha.. we use the computers to go online...lolz.. anyway, today orientation is about Team work, Lol it is called Team building section. the first Game was, without any speech stand in a line following your birthday order, The people who get their placing wrong will be punished...They are called the Lost souls..what the hell man. I thought they will really be punished but, it didn't happen..then later we were group...to play another game..I was in group 7, i know a few names but cant remember all, one is Kelly..very out spoken..chosen leader of team 7, then there is Lily.. she is a pretty china girl, [darling lee en..don't.Don't get offended ok ??...hahah,I still LOVE you]. Anyway then i think there is this indon guy cant remember everybody's name sorry. then mat, daniel, and another daniel , cant remember edi..

Then we have this game Traffic jam, we have to sit on the chairs and 1 empty chair is left, what we have to do is, move from side A to Side B and side B to Side A. The rules is you only can jump 1person and move 1step only...cannot just run and switch no reverse also. Then this new friend of mine named Melvin, I respect him man, he went to this Korean girl name Calissa, Calissa if i Spell your name wrong please tell me ok.As i was saying he went to Calissa, and asked her to join him for lunch. I was like man this feller...fuuuyoooo just started orientation ask for lunch all...lolz
Respect...but ends up we all eat together :P

ok then right, i was so amuse.. haha. Anyway after all the game i receive my student Id...woohoo finally man hahah, Then ohh i forget tell about this last game, we were suppose to carry each other over this hula hoop, I was like the second person they carry, hahah its fun.. i felt like i got raped..Anyway after the games when everything is over, we while collecting our student ID soo many people ask Simon for his phone number[ I WAS DAMN JEALOUS AT FIRST] haha. But he didn't follow us for lunch, oh yeah Melvin invited me for lunch as well hahah, Thats when I get to know this korean and china girl lol.. not girls but girl- 1 of each ARGH~! u guys and girls know what i mean la ok.. Went for lunch at Mamak in the college there.. there we get to know each other more.. quite a number of people was there, then all of us exchange phone number and email address, Well its like ice breaker + bonding la...anyway at least i get to know new people and new friends hahah..the Korean girl is cute.. :P I guess, i accidentally Flirt in school so sorry darling!! but don't worry I'm still yours. Erm, well yeah those 2 girls stayed in Malaysia like 3years already, i bought them drinks as well :P I mean, well its just me to start a friendship.. even on the first day, i bought Simon a drink so yeah..its my style i guess.. Anyway its about 4.41pm now, damn tired and sleepy... Thats all I have to say for now... Nitty nite people... *yornz

0 comments: