Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Time Has Come For me

I'm sooo excited !!... Tomorrow is the day, The day when I take My very First Step in College life...i'm so excited!!!..Anyway heres what happened today. Well you see, I'm not suppose to be working wan today..but some how this staff, well she sucked at working in the office and all The Boss plan to Fire her today. But didn't lo, the reason they wanna fire her it's because she gets paid Rm1100 per month just to sit at the desk, and pretend to do accountings , Well anyway...haha lots things happen today, one i know a few secrets *Evil stare* , two... I know this person who works next to my stall, well she only worked for a week in the bookshop gonna resign today..looks like she had a better offer...hahah good for her. Sighz i tell u Job quite easy to find...but people who apply for Job, well sad to say most likely Con ppl or idiots.

Well anyway..back to the college part... OMG OMG OMG!! Tomorrow liau so cant wait..Today i went to College to pay for my Fees, [THANK U MOM AND DAD FOR THE MONEY AND SUPPORT] I meet my counselor, her name is Sven, anyway i think she is gonna be my mentor or like guardian la..since she helped me alot since the day i register for college. I was told i need to wear Formal Everyday, even when i want to Cook and the rest of the Day as Well...The sad thing is...i dont have enough formal Clothes, Tahula saya kan pakai baju remaja. Well...sighz anybody who has formal shirt which is TOO big for you, can donate to me laa..so the clothes Won't be a waste..Get what I mean.. hahah.

Sighz food for Today is... 10 10 10. I only eat Big Mac for lunch hahaha...sorry la i only had mood for fast food today, oh oh dinner i eat sambal sotong, fried fish , pak choi with prawns and chicken soup. well its all suppose to be Chinese Food but somehow the sambal came along.. darn the sambal was spicy hahaha... Anyway...Good nite guys and gurls.. I wan wake up early for my FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE @.@" i dont think i can sleep tonight. But anyhow...I'm gonna do my very best!..Sighz... i dunno when lee en darling is gonna get a new phone, if not I am ready to sacrifice my Phone for her.. haha What a Good Boyfriend am I *stand proud* Anyway I g2g now ... Thats all for today

The word of the day is = Toodle Doo

0 comments: