Sunday, July 8, 2007

Blogspot try out.. Lol.

Well one thing is 100% sure...Blogspot is Really easier than Xanga...hahaha
Anyway..in 2Days time...college starts woohoo...I'm so excited, but i haven pay my college fee. :P
Too bad la...lolz.. apparently i'm suppose to take bus to school la..Since i neva sit on a bus before
Today i went and try lo, haha i though it was gonna be so damn hard, but it was really easy lolz..
Come on la support me bit ok~ My first time go on the Bus alone, taking the bus alone and blablabla lolz...some how there is weird smell in metrobus, maybe its too old and too many ppl use it...anyway,i made it to college bout 15minutes f
rom my house and i din know how to take bus to come back, eventually i found metro bus 13... saved my life, so i realized i needed to take bus13 back to my house...and it only cost me rm1.80 from my house to Taylor Pj Back to my house.
Anyway since i'm gonna study FOOD *yummm* i mind as well post some food hahaha, here's some pic of Food in korea, please dont ask me wat is it..my own self oso dunno lolz.. enjoy this pictures..:


AND



apparently the first picture is called...Bibimbab..[ty carmie for reminding me]...its mixture of veggies seaweed, rice and most important KIMCHI haha, Well how to eat it..simple mix the veggies all together with the rice..and there is this thing called chilly paste..it makes the rice and veggies have this red color. The second picture, its called beef soup, quite simple rite it has beef radish, spring onions,seaweed and rice comes with it. Just for more info la.. most soup in korea they neva put like Ajinamoto even salt they only put when your gonna drink the soup while its serve for dinner. Well the secret behind this is, boiling the soup and beef for a very very long time...usually big dinner is prepared during the morning, soup only yah..boil like 18hours. i'm serious i saw my grandma cook, when i was in Korea..its like she cook whole day just to serve us lolz. amusing isn't it..guess wat i gain bout 4kg lolz...since she was giving us 3years of food..lolz..

well..today is like goin on well so yah...thats the end for today...
~Sayonara~

1 comments:

Carmen Aw said...

The rice is called bibimbap la.. It has a lot of veggie inside then you mix it with some sauce.. =) I miss it.