Monday, July 16, 2007

Day of Smile and laughter

Color of choice today is pink.... Well coz today i think i feel pink..pink for ladies is like, i dunno la i think~ i repeat this word I THINK, it's like happy smiling color. yes i am happy today, Thanks to some people who cheered me up specially u dear, even few words can make me happy..thank u guys and girls. Anyway college went~well quite well though...haha i changed my locker..now its damn high up lolz.. ate lunch with china and korean girl... i kinda bump, no just went towards them hahah. Anyway then we went to class bit early though like 30min early so me Simon and Charles talk to shuien if thats how to spell her name hahaha. Then went for this library orientation...lasted like 2hours...then on the way home...while waiting for bus i was quite sleepy so i took the WRONG BUS!!! instead of metrobus 13 i took metrobus 10...sighz took me extra 30min to get all the way back home...it makes this big round!! then only reach to my house...sighz!!!

ohh, i'm oso happy coz i bought new shirt...its been a long long time since i buy new shirts to wear...
Message to lee en: darling, keep smiling and neva stop smiling.. u look even more beautiful.. i love u dear...

Anyway message to the rest...Good nite guys and girls that would be all for today nite nite :)

0 comments: