Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day Of Helll..!! [NOT TRUE]

Guess what its orientation day hahaha, my God this first guy name andian or andrew or smth.. man the way he talks make many ppl so darn sleepy hahaha...Well anyway Today i wont talk bout food.. i'll tell u what happened today. 3 parts morning afternoon and evening.

PART !:

Well i woke up about 6.30 am today..since my Dad said he would send me.. so i pandai pandai follow lo...can save 90cents ok!! anyway...i reach to college about hmm 7.30am, i went straight and found a place to sit.. i was waiting for marvin and the Geng.. well, they came late anyway. hahah
As i sat there i was thinking who i might see today. I was thinking bout qiki , joseph, marvin, sio sen, wan theng and mei ling. Looks like all came at 9am + + ...As i was sitting down in the orientation room, i saw joseph with mei ling outside . Joseph sat next to me 1 chair away though :P

Anyway then all of a SURPRISE this guy named Simon, apparently Lee en told me one of her classmate was coming to Taylors.. some how he was that guy. He came up to me, and just looked at me and said: "Hi, do you know who is lee en?" Then i was " yeah why?" he said " I'm Simon nice to meet u, Lee en talked to me about her boyfriend was in Taylors pj same course " or something cant really remember anyway, he saw my friendster last night so at least he knew who i was even with that diff hair style i had today. oh ohh... Taylors oso gave us college t-shirt, college bag, rule book and college pen here's a pic of it
ok. The first speaker, MY god his voice har I tell u, can make people fall asleep.. Everytime i kept looking at Simon he was sitting behind be before lunch, anyway i could see a few people who was gonna sleep hahaha. Then well I din have a lunch partner so, Simon was my Buddy of the day hahaha. Well its good to know him anyway, now i can find out what lee en was when she was in school, ehh wait i can ask Qiki and Sufi too hahaha!!! :P I asked Simon how was lee en in school... he said pure genius...I told him no brain of mine can mess with hers. Anyway Part 2

PART 2:


Ok now its after lunch, dint eat thou...i spend on Simon haha, teh only...i had limau ice. Anyway we went back to the orientation room, then Simon sat next to me...it was eer...1:05pm Then this lady called Ms.Cheng.... I tell you the moment she walked in, I looked at Simon, Simon looked at me, i told him "OH MY GOD, some opera dancer came in, haha but that ms.cheng she is the Student Services Senior Manager, nice lady but fer face and skin tone damn fair...till ter gila gila scary...she is a Funny person and nice too.. As she kept speaking i realize she is talking like those opera dancer's punya singer.. always like drag bit big.. example " the apartmentssssss" like that or smth la..After awhile Simon poked me ask me to look at his paper. i saw the word " SHE IS SCARY" hahaha we kept laughing lolz.. Then about 2:30pm we need go do some measurements for our chef clothes,shoes, west, and shirt.. mine was all XXL ok la this is no secret i know i'm Chubby. shoes size 9..weird it fits hahaha. Anyway after that we had the campus tour, Then can chouz home. Sighz if i stayed 5minutes longer with Simon I could had meet Qiki hahaha...knowing that she would bully me, SINCE SHE IS SENIOR... *shivers* omg i sat at the bus stop like 20minutes... stupid metrobus 13...so long then only come...then on the way home..i sms rach," rach if no rain, i go jogging wif u ok" Well it din;t rain after all hahaha,, Part3.


PART3:


Fuhh fuhh fuuhh, I walk to Rach house...hahah she stayed quite far...but its a straight road walk to her place..soo funny i tell u, i was at the correct place, but i saw the stupid sign board saying 5/1c i got a shocked so i walk all the way up and realize, i was lost.. lucky i smart a-bit think think awhile ohh i was goin the correct way..but still i went wrong way hahaha. Reach her place, she came out din run at first till reach the Padang. stretch then i tried do pull up... damn man i can do 3 i din know..i guess i am stronger than now..Ah~~ stupid song i just remembered from britney -Stronger- "Now i'm stronger than yesterday" Damn this is sooo random hahaha, anyway then she wanted see where i stayed... so i showed her...jog + walk all the way back to my house, then make one small round then go back to her place...but ended up in the padang.. Sorry rach i wanted send u back to your house...but i was kinda lazy...THATS THE TRUTH lolz...Then i walk all the way back home, fuhh fuuh fuhh soooo tired, made Sirup and drank it lol... one more thing...after i came back and typing today's blog... i realize i din eat break first and lunch...lolz!!! Anyway lee En got back her phone *happy ness* i can call her, sms her and all la..
Sighz darling i miss u soo much... Anyway thats for today...i think i'm gonna enjoy my dinner so much today!! weeee... actually today is a Great day hahaha




OMG I FORGOT TO TELL U ALL... ALL CHEF NEXT WEEK GET INJECTION !!! ARGHH I HATE NEEDLES I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!! NOOO NOO PLZ DONT KILL ME!!

0 comments: