Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MY LEG HURTS...

Well...it has been awhile, din really know what to blog...Any i tell u what happended today^^

in the morning..simon wanted me to go college early..so i did, then we went to find charles which he was at his apartment..at mentari or ridzuan if that is the correct spelling...actually his apartment is not bad...but kitchen tools sux and his bed is soo damn hard lolz.. Then we went back to college along with simon and charles put our stuff had breakfirst.i saw Clarissa she was rushing, i guess she was late for class, then i saw melvyn gave him a call to join breakfirst. Then simon my self and charles went CC dota.. i was ursa warrior,simon is razor, and charles was siren..End game my score is 16-1 LOLZ...they won hahha....i was too slow...for those who dunno wat ia an ursa warrior this is its pic

then we have kitchen class, learn bout 5style of cutting...jullian,eer smth else start with letter B, M and smth lolz..well i got a new fren today...hahah she is abit the weird..teach her how to tie the thing...she keep trying like more than 100 times lolz...Anyway guess how i got her phone number...lolz its damn funny..but before that...we dared charles to get her number...he din get though till i have to ask her and get it lolz.. ok now i tell u how i get her number...I TELL U PEOPLE I WAS LIKE HERO!!...

Read this..

Place: Locker room
time: about 6.20pm
Place i ask her number: locker room exit door
How i ask/ conversation at the door:

Asher: hey, i wont let you get out of this door unless you give me your phone number and name!
Sze min[new fren]: *got scared face*
Sze min[new fren]: *takes out phone*
Swe min[new fren]: my number is 012*******
Charles: Hey, I also want..Give me your number oso
Asher: I look at charles..in my mind [ CHARLES...YOU AMBIL KESEMPATAN MAN!!]

so yeah that wat happened. Then Ivan so good send me home...it took like 2hours though..sighz...sorry Ivan i trouble u so much....but made it home...oh he was suppose to send charles oso...he oso made it home lolz..!!

Well yeah thats all for today

Ps: Sighz Darling, i wan to hold u in my arms...missing u day and nite :'(

0 comments: