Saturday, July 21, 2007

Satuday, Thank you!

Somehow I got this From Friendster. Its title Its Kissing tips... :
-- When you chew gum before you kiss,
it actually makes your breath SMELL
WORSE than before because of your
salivary glands...

~ Mints work MUCH better. <3>

*GUYS; It is much more ROMANTiC to
kiss girls in a fancy restaurant or
UNDER THE STARS than to kiss in your
disgusting bedroom or in the movie
theaters


*GiRLS; Just because a guy kisses you
every 10 minutes doesn't mean he’s
using you ...he's just a little
horny ;) && there's no problem with
that !!!

-- It has been PR0VEN that when people
with the SAME Hair C0L0R kiss, it is
more R0MANTiC than that of a different
hair color!!!

[(WE D0NT KNOW WHY)]


-- your First Kiss isn’t always your
BEST Kiss


-- If you can tie a KN0T in a CHERRY
with your tongue, it doesn't mean you
are a good kisser .. it just means
your TOUNGE MUSCLE is strong


-- ALL GiRLS are NOT whores, and ALL
GUYS are NOT PLAYERS .. EVERYONE gets
a LiTTLE H0RNY sometimes*winks* hehe XD



BE A GREAT KiSSER With THESE TiPS

-- T0UCH HiS/HER FACE

-- RUN Y0UR FiNGERS THR0UGH HiS/HER
HAiR

-- KiSS S0FTLY AT FiRST, THEN APPLY
M0RE PRESSURE

-- H0LD Y0UR KiSSiNG PARTNER


Kissing Language (yup, it's a
language)
if a kiss is the Language of Love,
then we have a lot to talk about it...

methods of Love....

+kiss on the ear--------------------
"i'm horny"

+kiss on the cheek-----------------
"we're friends"

+kiss on the hand------------------
"i adore you"

+kiss on the neck-------------------
"we belong together"

+kiss on the shoulder--------------
"i want you now"

+kiss on the lips---------------------
"i love you" or "i want you"

+holding hands-----------------------
"we can learn to love each other"

+a wink-------------------------------
-"Let's get it on"

+slap on the butt---------------------
"thats mine"

+playing with the ear----------------
"i can't live without you"

+holding on tight---------------------
"don't let go"

+looking into each other's eyes---
"let's get romantic"

+playing with hair on head------------
"tell me you love me"

+arms around the waist -----------
"i love you too much to let go"

+laughing while kissing-----------
"i am completley comfortable with you"

=advice=
***if you're kissing someone, close
your eyes. it's not nice to stare...

Lol So remember do now chew gums before you kiss :P



Well yeah..i Came back from awana today, and its My Mom's Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! Ur naughty son of yoUrs love you,

Anyway, I'm singing tomorrow, In DH..And I wanna see Lee En, Miss her so much...2weeks she been running here and there for concerts... Anyway..Well if she gets to study in overSea..I'm happy for her..I'm sure she will do well =)

I know, i know... I mean either one of us Maybe both of us will go oversea for further studies but different location. I'm sure we will still Love each other =)

Hmm...oH my Gosh...yesterday night and this morning i Ate so much, i'm so full and i think i gain weight, WAIT~!~! I go check brb... Ah~~ Hehe i'm not telling about my weight hahah~~!~!

Sighz lately I online, Friendster boring why? no body sign in thier friendster, no comments. Even i on my msn, I see a Few number of people

As you can see in the pic...there is only about 20people online..but not even 1 is Talking to me..Sighz..Anyway I think i will be off To bed now...Since i have to wake up like 6am tomorrow..
Thats all for today.

0 comments: