Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Worried-ness...Cant stop worrying

I guess, yeah i'm quite worried. You see, even though i'm the type of person who Hates to read newspaper ...i just do a quick view lo. As i was saying I'm worried about the one I love, news this days many more rape cases ,sexual assault and etc etc. Yeah so I'm really worried about the one I love..specially You know who you are yah, no need of me to say it. Well I will keep praying to God for protecting upon you girls out there. Be careful girls Many rapist out there..so watch out, watch every step and place you go.

Fuh fuh* I'm tired, i just cooked and ate dinner haha. I made omelet but with the mixture of many things. I put in chopped Burger, onions, fried garlic,and sausage all chopped into small pieces,then I added Korean BBQ sauce that is before you add in the eggs and fry it. Then serve on a plate, some of you who have those Japanese mayonnaise yeah its kinda sweet and sour? just squeeze on top of the omelet and *Wallaa~~ 1Dish is served. Then i make salad..very simple salad. Chopped cabbage about half will do. Chop it to thin thin.. put the cabbage into a Bowl, use lady choice mayonnaise about 2 spoon mix the mayonnaise and cabbage till its equally mixed. Then you can add anything else you want to, My suggestion add Tomato,sliced cucumber, olive oil and black pepper. And *kachinng~~ you just done your 2nd Dish. simple and easy dinner you have the vitamins protein carbohydrate and . . . . eer I dunno hahah... Anyway.. I changed my college cloth from L To XXL it supposed to be XL but no stock and i want to wear it for tomorrow injection. ~INJECTION~ sighz I'm feeling this cold shiver now.

Oh Oh, I finally met Qiki Haha, sorry qiki i din recognize you...but its nice to meet you :D It's about time for me to get a new Phone, I got many reasons why i need to change but i dont need to list them down rite? :P Well its not because Lee en Is or might buy a new phone, Its because my phone is already about 4 to 5 years old and its in, well bad shape edi...i will still use it till its really K . O

Anyway Today This song is stucked in my head its from Craig David- unbelievable . Here's the lyric sing along with my Music player on my Blog : It is a short lyrics though.

always said i would know where to find love,
always thought i'd be ready and strong enough,
but some times i just felt i could give up.
but you came and changed my whole world now,
i'm somewhere i've never been before.
now i see, what love means.

(chorus)
it's so unbelievable,
and i don't want to let it go,
something so beautiful,
flowing down like a waterfall.
i feel like you've always been,
forever a part of me.
and it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
somewhere i'd never thought i'd be.

in my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
i was lost and you've rescued me some how-.
i'm alive, i'm in love you complete me,
and i've never been here before.
now i see, what love means.

(chorus)

when i think of what i have, and this chance i nearly lost,
i cant help but break down, and cry.
ohh yeah, break down and cry.

(chorus)

now i see, what love means



0 comments: