Wednesday, August 1, 2007

o.o"

^^
I'm feeling ok and fine today. Sighz..i guess i let my thoughts and emotion run my mind.. I know now..that i dont have to be scared, cause everything that i own now is and will always will be mine. =) and i called her..even though is at the bus stop, her voice just brighten up my day^^ I really love her alot.. do anything for her, and i will take a bullet for her, give up my everythin just to be wit her, and i'm saying this from my heart ^^
[ simon! this whole part is about lee en, i called lee en at the bus stop la not clarissa ok..ish]


Oh and simon took some picture..in the restaurant we ate yesterday in school...i'm DC28 the people who serve us is DC27...so this means Dc27 is on thier Term2..and this means when i go for term2..i have to serve people...who want to come..its free i got coupons..tell me ok can come anytime..i just need make bookings^^ anyway heres the picture







I put the picture according to the Menu..^^ see what i ate hahaha!!.. yeng mo..college student did this...but one thing right.. My potato on the main course was not cooked at 100% lolz...It is funny..confirmation derric is with Sze min..
I tell you... now right that person whom i hate and dislike..people see his true colours...in class act like dunno what psycho, when lecture say something he acts stupidly. Then he think that his so humorous, people was laughing not with him but at him, he just dunno only! I think your the most stupidest person i ever know, i dunno how your friends can keep up with you...for those who is reading in group1 i'm sure you know who i'm talking about... last words for u idiot! ACT COOL BUT ITS NOT WORKING JACK ASS!

Anyway...i'm gonna call Lee en soon , hehe cant wait till her show finish^^ Love to hear her voice.. like angel.. Haha i know..i'm so in love with her, what to do i'm her man!! weee!!

Night people thanks for reading today^^

0 comments: