Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Dinner

Well, in my Church is The ranger's 25 anniversary dinner. It's held in Tropicana, I went bout 2.30, First Darling said parents don't let to come, But then while i was like " USHER" -ING ppl she Suddenly appeared, I wanted to like shout " OH MY GOD!" lolz, sorry la too shock to see her, =)
Ask her go jalan jalan but tak mau lolz =P Well, yeah the Dinner went quite well, though i didn't like the free sitting way, make it very messy. Kids was like running around everywhere, normal la KIDS =P ermm, Nothing much to say di, but i'm very tired hahah.

Oh before i forget, Darling no need be afraid of my parents la, say hi is like nothing wan hahah! dont worry k? =)

Ok thats all for tonight, Good nite folks

PS: drop some comment la, i feel so bored nobody comment me :P

0 comments: