Monday, August 13, 2007

cough cough!! cough cough!!

COUGH COUGH COUGH!! Darn i'm sick :(
Sigh...Today I tough I was gonna get Knocked..Oh before that, today I went to college, And DH people had test today, Well i think mel Did well, But for my sisters Clarissa and Lily, They looked very upset, they told me the whole thing, They felt that they din really study hard enough so they think they did quite badly in their exams today. As for me, I came for group discussion, but ended up at CC and playing pool :( Naughty hor me, Then i had to Rush home, Eat lunch and wait for my instructor to come, Ok while driving on the high way, You guys know la kancil Very Very fast wan mah, I was driving at 80 at first, Then this lori appear out of the bluez and almost knock poor Asher, MALAYSIAN LORI DRIVERS ARE SOO !! RUDE!! ONLY CARE ABOUT THEM SELF DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER PPL! Sorry i just had to say it out!. Anyway that one elak edi, so survive, But In that split seconds of breaking, My mind just rush through, If i were to die today, what good have i done to this world, to the people i love, to the people whom i care most, If i were to die, What would happen to my family, friend and Lee En, gosh i feel like crying now, sorry emo :'( Many things i haven fulfill in my life, Like example perfect date, reaching out to people to know about Jesus, I haven tell my parents how much they mean to me, how much I appreciate them. But this incident didn't happen like once, last time also happen before, while driving lessons a Lori just suddenly came from the left side. Sigh, I feel like God is trying to tell me something that i need to do before I die, Then after the lori thing I drove bit faster 90km/h Since kancil is a super duper fast car, this BMW!! *spits at Bmw* From behind like want to knock me, flashing his lights, honking me somemore, Gosh I know la your frigging engine is like what, power right, still lembab like dunno what cow!. From now on I officially hate BMW!!
Cough cough!..Sigh its really getting bad to worst, Some how, Today is not my day either, I mati engine 2 times, Couldn't think straight.. Well I got to go now, I want to watch Tv and sMs people
Bye ^^

0 comments: