Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tiring Day!. alWays tired Sighz

Hmm, lets see. Well went to College early, for no reason...suppose discuss some work but nahh din happen. Well, it was about 8.30 Simon, Charles, Edmond and me wanted to Mamak near CC there. On the way, i saw Lily. she looks very worried and like dunno what to do, so asked her what happen. she said she open the door then knocked the Feller on the motorbike. Well its her first time going through this, so I just didn't think of anything else but went and help her, Simon [smart boy!] he said "got clinic near here bring him there" brought the guy to the clinic, Poor Lily so worried anything happen, You see as far to i know, ladies, girls, woman they all have this thing If happen to me, i can never forget about it. At least Simon and i comfort her, she was really down, so i bought her chocolates and lollipop. I hope she is feeling better now.
Message to Lily: Lily, dont worry kay, you have your friends around you, supporting you all the time, specially got me here! hahah. :) smile ok smile!! :D

Then went to class din eat break first, ops i mean they din eat break first, i Ate before all of them came hahaha.. During kitchen class, actually no body know, i din tell anybody but now i say it here la in the blog, I saw a girl passed by, she looks like Lee En, but way taller. My gosh i tell you i got a shocked...but nobody notice hahah. well then i reminded my self, just saw a person looks like Lee en, my heart like want to burst, I miss Lee en so much, even though is only like 3days just passed, I just want to drop and cry, cry out her name. haha, Well what to do i love her mah :P

just chat with her, beng ian shooed her off from the computer. Oh well, she was trying to do the underline thing, somethings in blogspot, dont have shortcut to do underline and this all. anyway to show off to u Lee en its done like this " I love lee en

well,. thats all then...hahah Love u dear^^
Good nite

0 comments: