Saturday, August 25, 2007

long long time i din blog propely

Well, today conference day^^ IGNITE!! woo :P
Well,Rach send me to church this morning[thanks rach^^] Meet up with nick Lee en, han sel and George? gorge , sorry i dunno spelling. Anyway morning was blessing punya message, God man, funny man and a great man. Then after service, went for lunch at CRC "10 10 10" lolz They served spaghetti sausage and veggies, Well i saw everybody like took 2 sausage, so i took 2, then the lady who serve the kuah like told me " actually its suppose to be like everybody 1 sausage only... i was like o.o" lucky benedict was like behind me, so i passed 1 to him lolz. After lunch got studies, pastor Richard preached :P. After that, Lee en , me , rach , gorge?? and han sel sat in nick's MYVY aduh i cant wait for my own car and my OWN " P " lolz.!! i tell u nick, he yau yeng la, went wrong way. lolz taught we almost got lost, lucky lee en smart found way back haha!! made it on time, well abit late but yeah on time :P had this game called Amazing Race Calvary youth style, but sadly it rained so they had to like cancel the game =( poor nick, ur a hero! sacrifice ur car so that all our wet bum can get back to church. Ur the hero of the day nick!! =) but i still think ur very GAY!
Had lots of fun today, ohh after reached back to church, gam gam my parents was in church, so they send rach back together lolz. when rach went in the car, BOMB! no la, my parents and her chit chat alot, and my parents like telling me, wat today pastor preached, got listen or not? :S
Lolz sighz, dunno la but i'm tired, and though is like 4hours only, haha YES! lee en i miss u lots =)
Thank God, Even it rained and i'm like soaking wet and cold, i hope and pray i wont catch the cold. Anyway i'm tired and its only 9.18, feel like sleeping. But nahh i want wait for my reply :P
Thats all for today! nite folks =)