Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday?

I'm feeling Red today haha..guess why? Well Lee en is now using blogspot o.o" so her first post is red in colour, so i'm feeling red while posting today's post. Anyway went college in the morning, saw Lily. then saw Clarrisa then others... hahah, then Simon, Charles, Edmond and me PERGI "CC" lolz.
Well on my way home, when i got into the Bus. i Saw one old friend, Guess who HAN JUN!! lolz, didn't know that gay feller still alive. He still talk the same way like last time hahah..farnie feller. Came back,notice Lee en post bulletin on friendster, then i knew that she was online, geng wor me hahah can predict when ppl is online =P
Then chat chat chat, of then Carmen gave me link on youtube have a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pd7ok4enXY
Eer, yeah its funny lolz..lots of chinese talking then got BM rap! lolz.. kinda insulting Malaysians but from Malaysia LOLZ. If dont wan see the link up there just press play^^ Look down here

0 comments: