Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not My SelF

Feeling The blue..Hahaha...lately i'm not my self anymore..I hurt too many people edi, Specially you. Never meant to do so, sigh, Anyway its the past now,lets put it behind our backs and walk towards the future :)
Yeah, what ever I said to you, its the truth of my Life, now you have the power to control me. Sorry if i was and is a lousy Boyfriend, i promise to try to do better.
Well, Still crushed,trying to feel happy but not really working, I realize i have friends who pat me in the back, like Eric, Eelaine, Carmen ect ect. but Eric, some words you say it's true, but not all of it is correct, yes maybe its time but to me, it will never end, i will suffer and go through the problems like hell, but i will still keep it going. I know you been through more than me, But i have to say this: If you keep trying and never give up, believe that you can make a different,trust me Love is by your Side. I know its been hard for you, its been hard for me as well, but i'm trying my very very best to keep up. So Eric i suggest, you think in other side point of view :)
Haha she is still a little angry with me :P I know la darling, i'll keep my promise and i will try harder and my very best for you. Anyway while i was chatting with Rachel I was doing this A frame Chopsticks for the coming 25th anni dinner, by royal rangers in my church,i wanted show rachel my room, msn was and is just too slow and sucked at sending stuff fast, so post it here is even faster than. Anyway this the pic of the thing i'm doing and my room pic! ohh take note ok I'M NOT A FOOTBALL FAN, THE MU SCARF MY MOM MADE IT AS A TABLE CLOTH HAHA.. Sorry for those Mu fans :P




0 comments: