Wednesday, August 15, 2007

STEAMBOAT, OMG STOMACH SO FULL!

STOMACH FULL-NESS!
Just came back from steamboat :P waa I tell you pay Rm21 eat like dunno some jakun people..lolz
I ate with : Andy , Simon , Edmond , Charles , John and Ivan
Before Steamboat: In college Kitchen class was like Superb !! :) Made and Ate lots and lots of things. Actually damn full, but still eat so much when go to steamboat. Joseph told me, at that steamboat place, make sure you "RUN LIKE HELL!" to get the chicken, coz many people will try to grab it. Went CC and dota.. My lion sighz,, PAWN!! PPL and got prawned back haha prawn, lolz. :P

During Steamboat: Started off like, ok ok only lah. After like 30minutes of talking laughing teasing and eating, i was getting full already, it was about 9pm haha. I tell you really wor the chicken was like wow, damn nice. Every like 10minutes the tray comes and in 5seconds its gone hahah. People was like from every table, running like American Football just to grab the chicken. Then me Simon Andy and John, hah we memang pun pro! pretended to take some fish ball those stuff, and waited for the chicken. I din hold the plate the rest did, chicken came we like first ppl to touch it Grab so much! Before the thing was open, this lady she squeeze into my arm, like how arr, errm how to say "masuk jalan sempit?" lolz smth like that la, she said "ehh apa ini? ayam kah?? " then i saw her hand got plate, i was like wow she take the chicken like nobody business. In the end, We got 3 plates of chicken haha!! andy's plate got like 9 chickens simon gotl ike 7 john had like 8 as well. Oh Oh i just remembered, before we grab the chicken, ROUND1 Andy saw the lady coming with the tray of chicken, many people was like there, Andy like hero, snatch one plate from our table he actually! RAN TO THE CHICKENS! hahaha!! He fought the war brought victory with 8 piece of chicken, Giler yau yeng hahah!!
I tell you I was talking about buying beer :P din buy at last lolz, Well guess what No beer = get drunk lolz! Seriously we were all like drunk people, everybody on our table couldn't stop laughing :P It was like non stop jokes hahah! We talk alot of things. You know la MAN talk, About girls , Gf , People in college and , *cough cough* :P

After steamboat : Gone home, bath and now updating my blog, tiring yet fun day. ^^

Thoughts for Today: Well Darling is having her holidays now, she's in Genting, Sort da had an argument Few days ago, wont elaborate. Well I guess I din ask her how she is today, Usually i'll like sms her everyday, the same old thing " hey dear hows your day? ", " hey darling, how are you? i'm sure your tired" yeah i think i need to get a new phrase. Well I guess I have to give her some space right? I think I'll let her enjoy her holidays, relax her mind, time to cool off from college, friends and ME, Let her have some Family time. Well I think thats my reason why today i din wan to call her or sms her. Some how after that day, things and thoughts if now bit different from last time. But never the less, I still will understand and respect her^^ I guess Relationship are meant to mature and grow slowly right? Yeah I think so. haha. Well, I still love her lots^^ Miss her alot too. Haha

Well i cant sleep tonight, my stomach is still so full :'(
I guess I'll try to sleep then, Bye bye^^
Miss you lots dear! <3

0 comments: