Friday, August 3, 2007

Smell like Fish @.@

This so sucked man!! Today we had butchery class, before that was pastry. We bake bread rolls, and apple Tart. And cookie, so tasty and nice *yumm yumm* We stand the whole day.^^ woohooo tired ness. Anyway butchery class!! omg omg omg.!! i SMELL LIKE FISH.. and i think i still smell like Fish, Yeah you know why??? We Cut the fish today. poor fishy, not fresh at all lolz...

Then later we had Mr.suhaimi punya kelas, dia tu boss saya hahaha...takut giler dengan dia. Sighz rushing man...my dad was like " BOY I PICK U UP AT 7PM COME OUT AND WAIT FOR ME" I was like....I'm still in class..Class over like 7.25pm only lolz..without changing ran to the car, drove to church...With my waiter clothes on..hhaha.. Saw Lee En, My heart was beating so fast. like never see her for few years already, Yeah miss her alot^^ Ohh tomorrow is our 4th month anniversary... *jumps around in my room* Dunno what to give or say liau.. Need practise here..

1.)Darling!! happy anniversary, *kisses cheek* love u dear
2.)Dear, *kisses Cheek* happy anniversary, love u darling

Dunno la, anyway also can hahah!! Anyway Dear, happy anniversary LOVE you alots^^

Well got to sleep now...byebye

0 comments: