Friday, November 30, 2007

Title today : Sadness

Sadness is a mood Characterized by feeling of disadvantage and loss. When sad, people often become quiet, less energetic and withdrawn. Sadness is considered to be the opposite of happiness, and is similar to the emotions of sorrow, grief misery and melancholy. The philosopher Baruch Spinoza defined sadness as the “transfer of a person from a large perfection to a smaller one.”

Sadness is a temporary lowering of mood ('feeling blue'), whereas clinical depression is characterized by a persistent and intense lowered mood, as well as disruption to one's ability to function in day to day matters.

Well, When your lonely. All alone in any situation, usually not many will think about the happy times, we still think bout them but for those whose had been heart broken, insulted, teased at, ect ect. Well they would think of those words we use and said to them. Example “ omg girl ur fat!” This girl she could go home maybe during the night she, when she is lonely she would think bout this words which was said to her earlier….when human think negative, it really hurts them. So why is there no cure? Why must we cry? Why must there be sadness?? I mean Sadness will slowly kill us bit by bit…

I keep thinking of what happened few days ago, I mean I taught I had it, but I still say its ok. And don’t worry bout it.

Every night I keep thinking of it, well I was surprise though. Can blame me,

I hare to know and see u cry, hate to see its coz I want to do something bout it, but in just not capable?

I’m afraid it makes things worst between u and me.

I dumnoe, I just wish that…nvm

Well today was a good day, We manage to achieve our goal, which is have a break during kitchen practical, and yes! We manage to do it, chef Vincent , the guys and girls we are just so proud with out self today.. and yes the abuye PAM PAM PAM =P Pam today I double thumbs up for u, only for today =p

After that The guys wanted go dota, well I din follow I wanted teman her, so yeaa. Hmmm well went there suppose to study accounts but ended up sleeping…lolz, I had fun time though, laugh a lot talk a lot so that’s a god thing.

Took ktm back, this idiot MALAY, sorry I wanna be racist for awhile. THIS MALAY MAN, Gosh he from college Ktm keep following me like want to Rob me or rape me. Come out from Ktm oso follow, I walk inside carefour oso follow..walk to McD oso follow!!! WTF!!?!!?!? Then I stun man, go inside toilet…he followed wor!! I was like F***, so I went into a cubical, I heard him go inside oso near by la, then I hear the door lock I ran out… then run to the stairs cabut to the bus stop. Then lost him phew!!! I tot his going to sodomize me or something. Julian in not angry laa, so don’t worry =D

I quote this from [ http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/thought/sadness.html]

What Is Sadness?

Sadness is a feeling — it's one of the many normal human emotions, or moods, we all have. Sadness is the emotion people feel when they've lost something important, or when they have been disappointed about something, or when something sad has happened to them or to someone else. When they're lonely, people often feel sad.

When you're sad, the world may seem dark and unfriendly. You might feel like you have nothing to look forward to. The hurt deep inside may crush your usually good mood.

Sadness makes you feel like crying, and sometimes the tears are hard to stop. Crying often makes you feel better.

Sometimes when your mood is sad, you just feel like being alone for a little while. Or you might want someone to comfort you or just keep you company while you go through the sad feeling. Talking about what has made you sad usually helps the sad feeling melt away.

When sadness starts to go away, it can feel like a heavy blanket is being lifted from your shoulders.

I Just want do many things for u, make u love me. Why is he in the way!! Dammit!!.

0 comments: