Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sleepy tired and all....

Just came home from church, I stayed in church coz rangers had an event..so since i am a Jr.commander i am needed there la, i went church yesterday bout 8.50opm i was actually damn tired. Stayed awake till like 3.30am, woke up every 30min coz i slept on the floor...woke up bout 6am...so I only had like 2hours sleep?? or other words nap. So tired, this morning need to do marching and some other stuff. Thank u samuel for sending me home, ur a good friend.

I don’t like when, after break ups we become like stranger. Avoiding each other, talk less and many more.

Its like, I don’t wanna be or get involve in ur or u get involve in my business. This morning I sms u, and they way u reply is like, im annoying u so much? I was just Telling I saw ur bro in church, wondering where were u…that’s all..

My heart is torn once again, Feeling bit emo rite now, kinda no mood to talk to anybody..

Can

Anybody tell me, when love someone and that someone might or may not love u, for its own reason can u stop loving that someone?? Forget the feelings?

Well, I cant get this feelings over, no matter how much it would hurt or kills me, I will still love u.

I dunno how long I could wait, but I know while I’m waiting for that moment to come, I will do my very best for u, no matter how much it would kill me….

Finally, I need a hair cut, if not i can make my hair look like those korean guys hair, hahaha ehhh im a korean wat...but a big round

Cookie

lolz...Well i dunno la currently how i feel but i know, I will slowly devour my self bit by bit, till i actually vanish.

Man are to give no matter what, Neva ask in return but when Man wants something in return,
He might not get what he desires, unless he does a dramatic action



0 comments: