Friday, November 2, 2007

OMG HEADACHE!!

I think since yesterday movie, i have this really really bad headache =(
Sigh~! no college today so darn boring seh. Nothing to do at home, some more
must visit some unnecessary people. Nonsense la if not i can go out dating XD
Lolz, now i sitting in front computer dunno whether to dota or cs. Dota boring when play with AI Cs bots damn noob..Lau friging nth to do. Ro dont ask la my internet settings somewhere dunno where screw up edi, cant play any online games! omg that so sux man!!!!
Blehh!! sigh! My old maple friends message me this morning, haha apparently they want to restart maple, means play again. Dunno la they all ask me join so i'm downloading maple now xD
Such a boring week, but talkin to her make it enjoyable and interesting week hehe, thank u dear :P

Ermm, what to do now ehh. nothing

Currently: having frigin bad headache!!

0 comments: