Monday, November 12, 2007

. . .

Today, When i thought everything was going to be Alright. Problems appear, When problems appear, stress appear, when stress appears, emo will appear then the chain goes on goes on and on.

I'm still sick. First i feel so sorry For eve, Jie today sorry i couldn't be your commies I"m just not Strong and well enough to do any kitchen work today.

Went college then go mamak meet the guys there, since every morning the guys will be there. I only thought today got F&B theory exam? Turns out its postpone to next week monday. Then i Didn't know that there was Food Science! assessment... I ask Janice to study hard while my own self never study at all. Haiz, dunno la but I copy Simon since i Didn't study. Some of the Question i did my self so i'm proud of it =D

Geo will always and going to be forever suck! Geo subject should be ban! Its pointless to learn when the Lecturer is a Idiot ass, His eyes so small its like his sleeping while teaching, the only thing good about his class is that I can sleep!

I really Dislike tonight? not the day its just the night, I feel that everything i put effort in to, always back fires on me. It's either I give it all I got in return a towel? I'm just so Sad right now?? Feeling that, I wanna be a useful person but its not working. Whats wrong with me?? I know i can't Do many things others can, one thing i can do is To lend and Give my heart to you, Even though it will hurt me like shit, Because I love you so much i will bare the pain Just to help you. I would do the same to anyone out there, although i am choosy on who to help but yeah ask me and I can help, Come on what am i here for! dammit...dammit dammit dammit! I just feel so worthless right now, i feel like jumping off a building right now.

I guess the only problem with me, is that I give I give I give and not receiving, now i wanna receive. I want to receive something anything, anything...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZMEJz1qXY

0 comments: