Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Sunday

Today Is just an ordinary Sunday. I woke up made breakfast, bath get ready for church. Went to church, had lunch with Samuel kah leong, kah meng, Carmen, esther, and1more… after that, had xMas practice we did the full rehearsal for pastors preview. Not sure what comment they give but it should be ok I guess since we did it once a few years ago..

Why did I fall in love with a Princess??

I gave everything I can yet I be the one getting scolding and hated,

Why cant she Love me, why cant she forget him,

Why am I hurting my self,

Many ppl tell me to forget about her, I do want to but I cant

I love her so much, I cant forget about it, maybe its because I just broke up with Ex.gf

Too fast I fell for another one just to cover up my heart, made my self worst.

She/he told me, Bro after break always like that

Finding something to cover up the scars,

If keep up like that, everyone that you love will end up

Hurting u more and more, and sooner or later you will just DIE.!

Just take a break, be steady awhile be single awhile.

What if I say I cant?

I hate to be single and yet I Hate t o fall in love

How do I fix this problem??

Is there anything that can or could help me??

I don’t want to be in love and meanwhile I want to be in love

How can I forget these scars? How am I going to remove them away from me.

I just dunno, I wish something or someone can help me… =(

0 comments: