Monday, November 19, 2007

I told u i would stop loving u, but hahah what to do im a big lier. Its hard to stop when u start something,I din sleep whole night thinking what i would do when ur no longer there. I dunno why I keep loving u...dont know..hurt me so much, yet i love u more...haiz weird world..very very weird

On the way home, in the bus This feller, mother i tell u he arr, like sot sot tei edi wan. Like talkin to own self, then look here look there go randomly ask ppl for phone number, seriously ask for phone number, then this lady shouted " oi, u mau nomber i ke, kalau mau u pergi mati dulu"
I mean come on laa, haiz nvm la some malaysians memang like that la, ish...

Restaurant assessment today, actually its easy?? but hard to answer lolz....had lunch at 7th floor ate thier kueh teow, dam laa its only thick sauce and si yao only...then fry, now when i burp can feel that 2 ingredient only...somemore the food come so slow,hahaha i complain so much but what to do, join this course changes the point of view of that service rite?...yea im rite Even mr danial said so...soo yea! lolz..

Lastly Simon sorry if i shouted at u in Clsroom 23, i Seriously paid that frigging RM10 u know. I paid to u at the restaurant, haiz i dunno la, w/e la...ish

0 comments: