Tuesday, January 1, 2008

FINALLY!! 2008

Finally Its 2008!! and finally I got back my internet!.. lets see what have i done so far...but wait wait meed make lots of wishes!

Everybody, Happy new YEAR!! gosh i miss U guys and Girls dam alot,
To all my college buddies , old school friends Miss u all so much!! and again happy new year, Im really sorry if i was and is a Jerk in the year 2007, I now ask for ur forgiveness , Really sorry for what i was in the year 2007, but now im looking forward in the year 2008. I promise Ill be a better person..No doubt about it, i promise u all!.

Well Anyway i just came back from Alor Gajah, at Afamosa in Melaka, hehe Ivan thanks for the Lunch and Dinner tips, the Chicken rice Ball was dam nice, Amazing and i get to eat POPIAH!! its so nice, lol best ever popiah i ate in the year 2007 lolz.
Sorry i din take pictures, kinda forgotten that my camera is broken and forgot to ask my dad for camera, Lets see, went out alot and there was really alot of driving.. I went to cowboy park, didn't go inside wet park though, lolz. lets see ahar. we Stayed in those like Pen house? bungalow it has like 4rooms and 2 toilet..lolz aircond is 24/7 on there haha, then behind there is like a swimming pool lolz.. Ermm i went there with parents and my mom's office partners. so there was like 7of us there under 1 roof. 12am this morning FIREWORKS!! lau they prepare like ke giler giler an, really wish i had my camera!! wasted :(
Today went to the Zoo and eer bee Park before going home, and i took a pic in my phone but, many of u all know la my phone is what type T610 thank u lolz, so i dont have cable or blue tooth to send to me come, Wanted to show i saw this dam dam dam dam cute baby leopard! it was sleeping on a log of wood, and its position made it look so adorable!! ahhh!!! haha
Sadly i din enjoy today, had stomach ache.SO yeah that spoiled my day...Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR again... Cant wait to go back to college...Thats all tata!

After 18 years of telling people,
"THAT I CANT SWIM"
now! 2008 Asher park says:
"I CAN SWIM!!!!"
lolz finally 2days ago i learn how to swim.
it all started with a swimming pool!!

Im thinking back the old days, its been about 3months now since we broke up,
Friends to Lovers ,Lovers to friends , Friends to stranger, thats what we are now.

0 comments: