Sunday, January 20, 2008

By the looks of it

I haven been posting much...lately i dont feel like expressing how i feel... So..now i think ill write it out.

To tell u, i really miss u...miss u being in my life, but now we are like Strangers, from lovers to strangers...
A few ppl told me u like some other guy, but he does not? hmm... well i guess i am jealous of coz. But there is no reason for me beign that way isn't it. My aim since we broke last year, is that i would try to get back with u..but i guess i made it worst, I talked to shannon till late at night, talking bout u, but no matter how much it hurts to see u so far apart, i can neva get to hold u ever again.

I wanna tell u something, u told me once. If this happens again we would really break up, that was my promise and urs was to tell me everything that was going on with u. But becoz of that promise, I cant tell u how much i feel about our relationship, i was so afraid to lose u.
I guess i should tell u from the beginning. Well, i see ur pic, see u in church all i can see that ur hurt deep inside, im not sure if anyone else notice, but i dunno i can feel like ur not happy somewhere.

Today is Sunday, i prayed to help me control my emotions. god i really hope u help me..coz i need help *looks on the floor*
I guess u would be ok, since ur the type of girl who would, mmm nvm. But im sure things would be better for u.
Well anyway good side :D
I ate fish ball noodles in Ss22?? which is near to KDU college but its deeper inside, it taste good.. Uncle robin said, this noodle soup is famous for its " we dont hav ajinamoto inside our soup" and yes it taste original, and the fish balls were very smooth :P I saw the old man making the shape of the fishball.. Squeez the fish paste in the hand...then the ball shape comes out from the top of the hand...use chinese spoon to scoop it out..then walla put on water and the Balls are ready... hahah :D
Put the P sticker on the Camry today, dam scared liau, touch touch the Acc paddle the car like running edi -.- Somemore i thought it was like kancil i wanted to tekan too max haha :P lucky nothing happen.. Tmrw got pastry class i think...yeah got pastry, lets see what surprise we are having tomorrow.. MY blog is boring, no pictures.... hmmm im collecting money to buy new camera, a slim wan or new phone so i can take pic.. haha.... CAnt wait to buy a new thing, but dunno when get...sigh im officially broke =.="

Lately nothing much to do, Dota boring... the Cs on my computer is dead, cant play any online game coz the settings for my computer somewhere cacat, and kapesky is blocking it =.= sigh... so i been playing adventure quest. i think some of u might heard bout it, its totally boring but nothing much to do then ok la...dont mind wasting my life for it =.=
hahaha well i guess thats all for now

BYE BYE AND NIGHTS!

0 comments: