Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day before college

Well its 1day before college officially begins again. Kinda slack alot at home lately,Eat alot i think, i 100% gain weight, but i see the "thing to measure weight" its still the same, sigh im still fat =.="

Ok this year 2008 is been a good start, really hope that this year would be a good year,
"Girl F" sorry to hear bout ur BF cheated on u, he should be burn in hell. Dont worry ill still be here for yah ^.^
Currently im coughing, sigh always sick. Do fat people get sick easily? ? ? i Guess so... since i always get sick.
Today went to church, morning service, rangers then went visit my Grand parents. I guess thank God that my grand dad is no longer sick..

I got my P!! woohoo, i can officially drive, i think i wrote this edi but , yea tell again lolz! Sorry la i wan be bangga abit with This P!!!

Sigh most of my friends their P ending this year mine only starting...lolz...

oh well, tomorrow COLLEGE COLLEGE COLLEGE~!! hehe cannot wait, pastry wor! lolz... yay bake again.. =D

Well i guess thats all for now...tata!

Allicia G.haze i miss u lots! heheh!!!!

0 comments: