Sunday, January 27, 2008

A new Name for my blog

Well, im changing my Blog name, coz I really want to get a second chance in life, specially all the things
i did wrong in the past, specially recently or last year, I really miss my everyday happy no worry self.. Many things
has happened, and i know im the wrong, sorry for wat i was, but i promise ill do better from now on..

First of: Shannon! those cookies were great :D Must teach me how u do it even though its from online website hahah.. It taste Great though its abit the Dry but since its ur hard work it taste Great... There is this phrase " When the ppl You Love cooks, even though how bad or good the food taste, The food will always taste the Best its because it comes from your own hard work" and Shannon those cookies really taste Great ^^
Miss u and those cookies hahaha :D

Second : Ben thanks for sending me home yesterday :D it was raining but u drove like a eerrrmm pro hahaha Coz P ma lol.

Third: Today i see you, Even though u just passed by My heart keep pounding and pounding. I dunno L.. I just look at u from any angle and I just feel like im in love with u again... Sigh, well that has to change of coz, if not ill be all emo-ing again...Except nahh, thats only a Dream that can never come true unless it came true..

Fourth: Now its 4.15pm Enjoying my New Formated computer, its so so so stable now *Screams FOr joy!!!!!!!!!!* Sorry but im actually really happy with my computer, no more Random Restart, No more hang.., no MORE VIRUS and Specially no more Msn Plus... lol Since my dad is a Programmer, he found out that Msn Plus has this SPy ware which can and will not be deleted from the computer and No its not from the Msn sending picture virus thinggy, its really a Spy Ware from msn Plus it Self, SO msn Plus users plz be Warned lol....

Anyway Lately things been ok for me, and L... i hope it is for u too, thanks for talking to me even if it was only awhile, Appreciate it. I hope all things goes well for the Both of us.

Cole!! cant wait to see u in college again with goon lol :P Play pool together again hahaha :P

Thats all byeee

0 comments: