Tuesday, January 8, 2008

an Ordinary tuesday

I found out that i needed to take BM this term, well actually i din want to, but since i got a D for BM no choice must take.
Well i thought the class is going to be like BLUEH! but actually it turns out to be quiet nice, there are few ppl there i knew not goin to mention names so ill keep it P/C.

I saw jie jie eve...she's now higher Dip. Still look great but got the " i'm tired face" Guess what today most of the class only lasted 40min tops except for bm...it went over the limit. Lolz. Well things went like normal, went play foosball with Alvin and edmond, Played pool with Andy charles and julian, Julian ur getting better bro :D
After Bm class, i waited with HE coz his sending me home, hehe thx bro. Waited for sio sen, she was in mentari then i saw her walkin with her and miki, I dont know why, i feel like i cant show my face to her. I dunno la why, but nah nothing...

Went home, chatted with Allicia and others, now preparing for tomorrow.

Anyway, this joker im goin to call him joker from today. Coz his so funny, wan talk bad about me din realize i was there sitting in front. Some more talk so loud wor, then he was trying to warn joker i was there, then joker saw me he liked show this OH MY GOD WTF is he there face....then try to cover by saying : What?? apa hal??
dont care i dont giv a damn about u edi, next time to ask me pinjam u this, give u a lift to college. No need to ask edi, im goin to say no from today on...too bad sucker, bad having a neighbor like u...teRukk...


Well on the other hand, i was kinda hoping my first car would be a kenari, not sure whether im getting one also. but i want a kenari :P then i can drive where ever i want to go edi....haha but i guess i have to wait till like when i work? so that i can get loan and pay the car, well i think my parents gave me a hint saying they wan me buy my own car.... oh well, no choice lo have to wait sigh!!....

Now time to prepare for tomorrow kitchen chouz sin...

0 comments: