Friday, December 14, 2007

Malu-nyaaa

Well I just had my hair cut!! I ask the barber i wan short. His like " ok No problem"
Cut edi he said ok?? I said " no ane shorter shorter" lolz, actually i think i wanted my hair to be shorter?? but i think
i dont have those round head? make a nice bold head hahaha.. like chester head, everytime see him i oso
wan cut my hair like his lolz.. Botak :P

Im glad thing ended, back to my old self, mmm what else...Yeah i know i need to improve my self
So, to help me, i need ppl tell me where my mistakes and wrong is so that i can be
a better person, u can anonymous ur self i dont mind..I think i will just accept anythin rite now.

Today goin through my music folder i found my, techno music folder.. while hearing it i suddenly realize how much i miss techno musics
Brings back memory during school days, since my class are like shufflers and dancers and hahaha :P
Miss school days, i think studyin there is much more, easier? lolz

Holidays just began, next week got whole week of xMas presentation practice. Everybody is invited, erm its on the 22,23,24 of dec. before xmas.
At putra stadium. on 22 its 8pm 23 is combine xmas service at 10am and 24 is 8pm again.. So please
do come entry fee is free.. free sitting bring ur whole family oso can haha.. =D
oh yea i'll be an angel singing LOLZ...for the choir of coz =.=

Well, i see that many things are getting better edi, mui me others. seem that many things are getting better
and better i hope it keeps that way.
:)

0 comments: