Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Currently in College rite now, Nothing much to do my class starts in 1hour and 20min time. I purposely came early today. I hate taking bus to college. I haven post any thing up in a while, I dunno wat to post, eventhough many things has happen...Lots of happiness , lots of sadness , emo ect ect...


Well you know i dont like to see you sad, when i see you sad im willing to do anything just for you, just to see your smile once again...I was crying the whole time i talk with you last night, u might not know but i was...I was really hurt,yet i accepted who u are, how you feel, ect ect... Im willing to suffer to the max just for you... And that phrase that keep me thinkin is "what if there was another who come in and help me 4get , what will happen to u" this this words make me think the whole night even rite now...Haiz...


ok enuf of the emo side, lets see what happy things happen, mmmm mmm mmm mmmm ohh janice ur green today!! hahaha... barney ehh...Green jacket with purple bag... barney :D
hahah see same color like you today... Mmm..hahah :P
...Today i was goin through the fishe technique[i think wrong spelling] Was having a look at it to see what are we goin to do in bakery class today, I guess most of the things we already done...maybe actually all of it done edi...
List to do today:
1. Study for exams
2. Go library
3. dunno
4. dunno
I dunno liau, actually nothing much to do other than study today...haiz haiz final exams are coming and im still slacking behind...how arr...ishh
Finding study partner :P got 1 edi, need more...then can make mroe noise :P

0 comments: